[CP2K-user] Leading Blanks in <dipole.traj>

Jacob Tellez jte... at mymail.mines.edu
Tue Jul 6 15:36:04 UTC 2021

Greetings all,

I have been setting up a classical MD simulation using the dipole
polarization routines. I have had some issues regarding standard output of
the run. For every step I output the dipole information to the default file
<dipole.traj>, I get an error reading, "*** WARNING in
common/cp_files.F:375 :: The file name < dipole.traj> has leading
blanks.***"

I cannot seem to find any in reason for this error, nor any fix. Does
anyone have an idea of how to resolve this?

Thank you for your help.