[CP2K-user] F: 617 error

Pasan Henadeera henad... at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 14:25:21 UTC 2021

Hi, I tried to adapt the NaCl cell optimization tutorial for Bulk Si.
However, I am facing the following error. Is there any way of figuring what
this error points to in my input script?

 *   ___
   *
 *  /   \
    *
 * [ABORT]
   *
 *  \___/                             CPASSERT failed
    *
 *    |
    *
 *  O/|
    *
 * /| |
    *
 * / \
 input/input_parsing.F:617 *

 ===== Routine Calling Stack =====

            6 val_create_parsing
            5 section_vals_parse
            4 section_vals_parse
            3 section_vals_parse
            2 section_vals_parse
            1 read_input
MPI_ABORT was invoked on rank 0 in communicator MPI_COMM_WORLD
with errorcode 1.

NOTE: invoking MPI_ABORT causes Open MPI to kill all MPI processes.
You may or may not see output from other processes, depending on
exactly when Open MPI kills them.