[CP2K-user] GEOMETRY wrong or EMAX_SPLINE too small

Aashish Bhatt aashish... at inst.ac.in
Fri Jan 22 13:57:34 UTC 2021

Dear Sir/Ma'am

I am trying to run QM/MM simulation but I am getting the following error.

 Translating the system in order to center the QM fragment in the QM box.
 WARNING| Particles:    1800   1773 at distance [au]:     3.06397331 less
than:      3.06774235; increase EMAX_SPLINE.
 WARNING| Particles:    1800   1774 at distance [au]:     2.74324487 less
than:      2.99334167; increase EMAX_SPLINE.

 *   ___
   *
 *  /   \
    *
 * [ABORT]
   *
 *  \___/                GEOMETRY wrong or EMAX_SPLINE too small!
    *
 *    |
    *
 *  O/|
    *
 * /| |
    *
 * / \
 fist_neighbor_lists.F:607 *

 ===== Routine Calling Stack =====

            7 build_neighbor_lists
            6 build_fist_neighbor_lists
            5 list_control
            4 fist_calc_energy_force
            3 velocity_verlet
            2 qs_mol_dyn_low
            1 CP2K

although I have checked the previous mail regarding this error. I am using
the amber force field parameters. I already change the LJ parameter for the
water (H1 and H2) molecule and Ser, Thr, Tyr alcoholic(OH) hydrogen atom
but I am getting the same error again.
I am following the link.
https://www.cp2k.org/howto:biochem_qmmm

Kindly help me or I miss something