[CP2K-user] Large difference in lattice constant between CP2K and VASP

ASSIDUO Network lenardc... at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 13:46:38 UTC 2021

Thank you very much for your response. I will definitely look into k-point
grids and apply your recommendations. See if that changes things.

Most of the flags/values I used were from my supervisor's (other) student,
who recommended these to me. I'm still very new to CP2K, so I am still
learning what to use/not to use.