[CP2K-user] The cutoff unit in CP2K

Marcella Iannuzzi marci... at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 09:36:16 UTC 2021

Coarser grids are used to collocate contributions to the density from
smoother functions.
The total density is then obtained on the finest grids using interpolation
operators.
This operation can lead to differences depending on the choice of the
grids.
Please find more details in
VandeVondele, J.; Krack, M.; Mohamed, F.; Parrinello, M.; Chassaing, T.;
Hutter, J. Quickstep: Fast and Accurate Density Functional Calculations
Using a Mixed Gaussian and Plane Waves Approach. *Comput Phys Commun* *2005*
, *167* (2), 103–128. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cpc.2004.12.014.

Regards
Marcella

On Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 10:06:42 AM UTC+1 msha... at gmail.com