[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14518] Re: Conflict of results

Monu Joy monuj... at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 22:00:54 UTC 2021

Thank you very much for your response. Should I use it like the following...? If yes, I am getting an error: "found an unknown keyword PARAMETRIZATION in section XC_FUNCTIONAL"
      &XC      &XC_FUNCTIONAL PBE        LIBXC        PARAMETRIZATION PBESOL      &END XC_FUNCTIONAL
      &XC      &XC_FUNCTIONAL PBE        PARAMETRIZATION PBESOL      &END XC_FUNCTIONAL
-Monu