[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14468] k sampling

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Tue Jan 5 09:46:35 UTC 2021

Hi

hybrid functionals can only be used in periodic calculations using
the Gamma point only. In this case all operator matrices are
over periodic Gaussian functions.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland