[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14465] Change arrangement of electrons in POTENTIALS file

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Mon Jan 4 11:09:06 UTC 2021

Hi Daniele

the electron counts in the POTENTIAL files are just for the
initial guess. You can change them without any problem. The definition
of the potential does not change.
Maybe we should have this as an input option.

best

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland