[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14826] Energy Outputs in CP2K

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Tue Feb 23 19:06:36 UTC 2021

Hi

How about starting with studying the following paper:

QUICKSTEP: Fast and accurate density functional calculations
using a mixed Gaussian and plane waves approach
VandeVondele, J; Krack, M; Mohamed, F; Parrinello, M; Chassaing, T; Hutter, J
Computer Physics Communications 2005, 167(2):103-128.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland