[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14808] Scaling with xTB

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Mon Feb 22 11:00:31 UTC 2021

Hi

without further information it is impossible to give good advice.
Most likely, the calculation of the Hamiltonian (xTB) is so fast
that the lack of scaling is due to other parts, e.g. the MD
extrapolation or the preconditioner setup.

Without inputs and outputs this is all guess work.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland