[CP2K-user] generalized normal coordinates analysis

FGamez fga... at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 17:13:54 UTC 2021

Dear CP2K users
I get several BOMD trajectories of floppy molecules with CP2K. To get
appropriate mode assignments, I am using the nc funcion in the TRAVIS
package. Using a single reference structure, I get some weird assigments.
When I tried to add more than one reference structure, I get an error like
this:

NormalCoordinateObservation::finalize(): Invalid probability for reference
1 of molecule 1 in step 1.
Maybe it helps to increase the distribution width.
Two identical reference structures can also cause this error.

Is it there any trick to add more than 1 reference structure in the
calculation?
Kind regards.