[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14798] How to generate electron density cube file from tdwfn file yielded by TDDFPT?

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri Feb 19 14:21:08 UTC 2021

Hi

unfortunately, there is no well tested way to do this. In the current
version, if you are using the new TDDFT code

CP2K_INPUT / FORCE_EVAL / PROPERTIES / TDDFPT

You can find

CP2K_INPUT / FORCE_EVAL / PROPERTIES / TDDFPT / PRINT / NTO_ANALYSIS
and
CP2K_INPUT / FORCE_EVAL / PROPERTIES / TDDFPT / PRINT / MOS_MOLDEN

This might be what you are looking for. However, this is work in
progress. Double check for correctness and consistency!

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland