[CP2K-user] PhD scholarship on computational geochemistry

Yuan Mei cherry... at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 02:11:12 UTC 2021

Dear CP2K users,

I'd like to share a PhD scholarship opportunity at Monash University and
CSIRO in Australia in this community.

Check this opportunity if you want to start new career in the
interdisciplinary research of Physics, Chemistry and Earth Science!

We are looking for a self-motivated student with strong physics and
chemistry background and experience of CP2K or other molecular simulation
package to join our group. This project is co-funded by ARC (Australian
Research Council) and CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial
Research Organisation), the student will be working on molecular simulation
of critical metals that underpin the formation of ore deposit and help
extracting minerals from the ore.  The student will work in an
interdisciplinary group and collaborate with researchers all over the
world.

Attractive scholarship for successful applicant - standard Monash
Scholarship will cover the tuition fee and plus approximately $29,500 AUD
Stipend and allowance annually, an additional CSIRO top-up scholarship will
provide extra $7,000 stipend plus up to $10,000 operational costs for
research activities. The scholarships are tax free.

More details could be found in this link:
http://www.earthworks-jobs.com/mining/monash21021.html

Please feel free to spread in your network!

Regards,
Yuan Mei

*Dr Yuan Mei*

Research Scientist