[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14697] plotting band structure

Elaheh Akhoundi akhoundi... at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 11:57:33 UTC 2021

Dear Prof.  Hutter,
I picked a small one-dimensional structure, and used a short range basis
which is sufficient for the band structure (I checked). in that case, there
will be only two neighboring computational cells with significant
contributions. so only two possibilities for the index to cell matching
map.
1-> 1 0 0
2-> 2 0 0
or
1-> 2 0 0
2-> 1 0 0
that's how I created a map just to do a test to make sure I'll get the
right structure. then I'll proceed to create the map with the source code.
Thank you very much, I will double check everything, hopefully I find the
problem.
Thank you again,
Elaheh Akhoundi