[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14687] plotting band structure

Elaheh Akhoundi akhoundi... at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 08:12:32 UTC 2021

Hi Juerg Hutter,
Thank you very much for your reply. I did a quick test for a simple 1D
structure, I created the list of indices myself, as there were only two
neighboring computational cells. I took into account the L --> -L symmetry
by considering , the Hamiltonian/overlap matrix  of -1 0 0 to be the
transpose of those of 1 0 0. It still gave wrong results and now even gamma
point eigen values are wrong too. before, by using the map with negative L
, I was getting the right values for the gamma point for every material I
tested. I am using CP2K V. 7.1.
Many thanks,
Elaheh