[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14694] Electron density from plane wave DFT (SIRIUS)

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu Feb 4 21:25:06 UTC 2021

Hi

the property calculations from Sirius within CP2K are very limited.
Currently only energy, forces, and stress tensor work.
All other properties cannot be calculated (meaning not implemented).

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland