[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14682] plotting band structure

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu Feb 4 12:37:15 UTC 2021

Hi

if you run a k-point calculation the output will be all
real space matrices of the type

< a0 | op | bL >

where a0 and bL are basis functions a and b in computational cells
0 and L, respectively.
All matrices with different L (within a cutoff) will be printed.
Symmetry is used only for L <-> -L, meaning -L is not printed.

Unfortunately, what you are missing is the information on L for
the printed matrices. I don't see any other way to get that information
currently, then adding print statements in the source code.
index_to_cell mapping.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland