[CP2K-user] SF_INFO| CHE :: Unimplemented keyword in CP2K PSF/UPSF format

Chunli Yan utchu... at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 04:15:29 UTC 2021

Hi,

I am running QMMM Using CHARMM force field. I got the following error:

EWALD| Summation is done by:
SPME

 EWALD| Alpha parameter [       ANGSTROM^-1]
0.4000

 EWALD| Real Space Cutoff [          ANGSTROM]
8.4348

 EWALD| G-space max. Miller index                         80        80
  80

 EWALD| Spline interpolation order
    6

 *   ___
    *

 *  /   \
    *

 * [ABORT]
    *

 *  \___/     PSF_INFO| CHE :: Unimplemented keyword in CP2K PSF/UPSF
format!  *

 *    |
    *

 *  O/|
    *

 * /| |
    *

 * / \
topology_psf.F:138 *

I don't know what cause this problems. I can run successfully with NAMD
using the same psf/pdb (ogg1.psf and prod1.pdb) and force field file
(par_all36_all.prm).

Thanks,