[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16392] change of Ensemble in MD run

egbertchang egbertchang0206 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 02:35:18 UTC 2021

Hi everyone

I want to use cp2k's QS for MD simulation.. I want to perform a 20ps NPT
simulation first to make sure the system  in *equilibrium , and then RUN
30ps NVT simulation to analyzes.*

*In cp2k input files ,can NPT e*nsemble onvert to NVT * e*nsemble smoothly
, just like the lammps input files ?

Or I have to get the coord. after the NPT simulation . and put the coord.
into another CP2K inputfile to run NVT *simulation. *