[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16354] Error message

Moser Mario mosermauer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 22:04:07 UTC 2021

Dear Fabian,
Thank you for your help, i fixed it (with some other issue that came after
like in PARMTYPE i had put CHARMM 36 instead of CHM).
Now when i check the input file with -c i get : SUCCESS, the input could be
parsed correctly.

But now when i try to launch my run i get this error (attached).
Do you have a clue what could cause this problem ?

Thanks again for your help.

Mario.