[CP2K-user] Install steps with no internet

MEF fost... at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 12:14:30 UTC 2021

Hi,

I'm trying to install CP2K but my cluster has no outside world excess
(internet); I can't change this. The install instructions says to run
"install_cp2k_toolchain.sh" but this ends up trying to download programs. I
have most compiler e.g. gnu/intel/openmpi. For example, I have tried:

 ./install_cp2k_toolchain.sh --mpi-mode=openmpi --math-mode=mkl
--with-mkl=/opt/mkl/lib/intel64

however, the script tries to get:
"Getting proc arch info using OpenBLAS tools"
but I'm telling it to use mkl.

Do I need to run "install_cp2k_toolchain.sh" or can I edit one of the
"arch" files and "make".

Thanks for any help