[CP2K-user] installation problem cp2k-8.1 with libxc-5.1.3

Frederick Stein nwfr... at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 25 12:58:32 UTC 2021

Dear Samir,

For now, we are not interested in moving to LibXC 6.0 because there is for
now no official release. I would recommend to use LibXC 5.1.3 with the
trunk version of CP2K if functionalities of LibXC 5.x are requested. Do you
really need LibC 6.0 instead of LibXC 5.x?

I have downloaded and compiled the trunk version of LibXC and I have the
.mod file. I have compiled the LibXC master branch with "autoreconf -i &&
./configure --prefix=PATH/TO/LIBXC && make && make check && make install"
without any additional flags. So, LibXC should provide the Fortran bindings
automatically. How are you compiling LibXC? If you are not doing anything
different than me, you have to ask the LibXC developers directly.

Best,
Frederick