[CP2K-user] How to determine the value of MULTIPLICITY

ma...@gmail.com ma455... at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 23:30:58 UTC 2021

Hi Yisi,

I'm also a beginner of cp2k. So my answer maybe not correct.. What I think
is the value of MULTIPLICITY should be equal to the number of unpaired
electrons + 1. Such as for O2, the number of unpaired electrons is 2, then
MULTIPLICITY should be set as 3.
You can try using the code Multiwfn. The lastest version supports the
generation of cp2k input files and it will define the MULTIPLICITY
automitically.

Cheers,
Hongyang

在2021年4月11日星期日 UTC+10 下午10:20:08<y... at 163.com> 写道: