[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13958] Proper way to compute UV-Vis - Properties or TDDFPT?

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu Sep 24 07:30:10 UTC 2020

Hi

RUN_TYPE ELECTRONIC_SPECTRA will execute the old TDDFT code.
The new code, that will be further developed in the future is
accessed by

RUN_TYPE ENERGY (or other)
--> &PROPERTIES

The old code has some features not yet present in the new version.
On the other hand, the new code can handle hybrid functionals and
has other new features not present in the old code.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland