[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13962] cp2k 7.1 compile error INTEL MKL without cuda

HB H haibe... at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 00:17:06 UTC 2020

Hi man,

Apparently you used CUDA to compile CP2K, even though you set "
* --enable-cuda=no*".

Therefore this error must be due to the CUDA, and you should first check
the version of it and make sure that it is recommended by the official.

Compiling CP2K is not easy, try to look for some tutorials online and good
luck with it.

Cheers,
Haibei

Bruno Focassio <bfoc... at gmail.com> 于2020年9月24日周四 上午6:29写道: