[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13923] Pseudopotentials for M06 calculations

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri Sep 18 14:00:06 UTC 2020

Hi

probably the best you can do is to take the PBE0 pseudopotentials:

https://github.com/juerghutter/GTH/blob/master/PBE0/POTENTIAL

Depending on the elements you need, reoptimizing for M06 would be
a task of minutes to days.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland