[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13826] Mayer bond orders

Anton S. Lytvynenko tenebrosu... at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 12:03:43 UTC 2020

Dear Miguel,

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to fix your issues, I am writing that
just to confirm that I've encountered similar issues when I once tried
to calculate Mayer bond orders in CP2K. It looks like Mayer bond order
calculation in CP2K could be faulty or at least documented so obscurely
that it is hard to understand the right way to perform it.

Yours,

Anton

31.08.20 09:05, Miguel Steiner пише: