[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13833] PDOS Output from Tiziano script

Augustin Bussy august... at chem.uzh.ch
Mon Sep 7 08:50:36 UTC 2020

Hi,

this is done on purpose, the individual contributions are kept separated
for finer analysis (e.g. that's how you would get O-2p and W-5d PDOS in
c) of
https://www.cp2k.org/_detail/exercises:2017_uzh_cmest:wo3.jpeg?id=exercises%3A2017_uzh_cmest%3Apdos).
Note that they are convoluted though. If you want the total PDOS out of
this, you have to sum over the different levels.

Best,

Augustin

--
Augustin Bussy