[CP2K-user] NEB wfn RESTART FILES

sha...@gmail.com sharma... at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 04:02:29 UTC 2020

Dear Carlo and other CP2K users/developers,

May I know whether you were able to solve this issue? I did not find an
answer to this issue on the CP2K forum. Since I need to restart my jobs
every day (due to the HPC queue) and due to a large number of replicas that
I need for my project, restarting the BAND wavefunctions would be extremely
helpful to me.

I tried the following options to restart the wavefunctions (without any
success)!

WFN_RESTART_FILE_NAME PROJECT-RESTART.wfn
or
WFN_RESTART_FILE_NAME PROJECT-BAND-RESTART.wfn
or
WFN_RESTART_FILE_NAME PROJECT-BAND*-RESTART.wfn

where "PROJECT" is my project's name.

Anyone of your help is highly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Sharma.