[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14085] Question about CELL_OPT

Monu Joy jo... at clarkson.edu
Sun Oct 18 22:40:35 UTC 2020

Thank you so much, Thomas, for your quick response...

-Monu
Monu Joy
Graduate Student & Teaching Assistant
*Functional Materials Design & X-ray Diffraction Lab (Office: CAMP 328)*
Department of Chemistry & Biomolecular Science, Box 5814
Clarkson University, Potsdam, NY 13699, USA

E-mail: jo... at clarkson.edu | Mob: +1 (315) 323-4313
Web Page
<https://www.sites.google.com/site/mycrystchem/contact-me?authuser=0>