[CP2K-user] GGA based surface science

sum...@gmail.com sumitag... at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 17:09:57 UTC 2020

Hii,

I just started cp2k calculation with GGA based surface science. Here i am
not able to launch cubecruncher. I am getting following error:

User at DESKTOP-RGFVIHK /cp2k-7.1/tools/cubecruncher
$ make
gfortran-mp-5 -O2  -o cubecruncher.x utils.f90 periodic_table.f90
cubecruncher.f90
make: gfortran-mp-5: No such file or directory
make: *** [Makefile:30: cubecruncher.x] Error 127

Please help me.

Thanks