[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14017] Re: Error in compilation with tool chain script

sumit agrawal sumitag... at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 22:56:51 UTC 2020

Hii fabian,

Thanks for the help. Now I am able to install tool chain script. I use
"./install_cp2k_toolchain.sh" command for installation of  toolchain, and
it successfully installed. In the end local. sopt, local. sdbg, and local.
ssmp file created into the "toolchain/install/setup". Then I copy these
file into cp2k/arch directory.

But when I try to compile using " make -j ARCH=local VERSION=sopt", it is
showing error message. The error massage as following " Cannot read module
file 'libxxsmm. mod' opened at (1), because it was created by a different
version of GNU Fortran"... Compilation terminated.

Please advise me what to do.

Thanks