[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14006] Unexpected decomposition of molecules during AIMD

HB H haibe... at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 06:39:28 UTC 2020

Hi,

It seems to me you have a convergence problem. So you have to first choose
a reasonable cutoff value and the basis set, and the functional as well,
before MD calculations.

Plz read the follow instructions:

https://www.cp2k.org/howto:converging_cutoff

https://www.cp2k.org/exercises:2018_uzh_cmest:faq