[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13995] How to choose orbital transformation (OT) method and geometry optimizer.

Sun Peng sp05... at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 07:46:04 UTC 2020

Hi, I think the "CG"s in  "FORCE_EVAL/DFT/SCF/OT/" and "MOTION/GEO_OPT" are
two different concepts. We should know one GEO_OPT step contains lots of
SCF steps, that means they are just methods with same name but with
different functions in different calculation processes.
I hope this explanation is clear to you. Good luck.
Penson

--
*祝您天天开心如意!*
*孙鹏 博士*

*Your sincerely*
*Peng Sun, Ph.D.*
*DEPT OF PHYSICS, JINAN UNIVERSITY, CHINA*
*ADD: 601 HUANGPU AVE W, GUANGZHOU 510632, CHINA*
*PHONE:  +86-15913131189   *