[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14278] DFT-D3

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Tue Nov 24 14:51:50 UTC 2020

Hi

the dftd3.dat file is the parameter file for the D3 method.
It is a slight adaptation of the original file you get from
the Grimme Group webpage.
The definition of the individual columns can be found from
the code and the original D3 paper.
I'm afraid no easy manual with the definitions of the parameters
is availbale.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland