[CP2K-user] unknown subsection NONPERIODIC_SYS of section RESP

Matt W mattwa... at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 15:39:03 UTC 2020

Hello,

that tutorial is a little out of date. The NONPERIODIC_SYS section is
deprecated  (removed from CP2K 3.0 onwards).

I think that the section SPHERE_SAMPLING replaces / builds on it for later
versions of CP2K. So try renaming the NONPERIODIC_SYS section
SPHERE_SAMPLING and see if that works. Some other keywords in the section
may also need to be adjusted.

Matt