[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14195] Using BEEF-vdW functionals

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Wed Nov 11 12:09:21 UTC 2020

Hi

you can often find reference input files (that might have to be adapted
for better convergence and accuracy) in the tests directories.

For the BEEF functional
tests/QS/regtest-dft-vdw-corr-3/argon-beef.inp

    &XC
      &XC_FUNCTIONAL  BEEFVDW
      &END XC_FUNCTIONAL
      &VDW_POTENTIAL
        &NON_LOCAL
            TYPE LMKLL
            KERNEL_FILE_NAME vdW_kernel_table.dat
        &END NON_LOCAL
      &END VDW_POTENTIAL
    &END XC

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland