[CP2K-user] the specified OLD file cannot be opened.

Matt W mattwa... at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 14:49:16 UTC 2020

Hello,

you do not want to try and include comments on the line with the
EXTERNAL_FILE.

As you have written it the restart file is called ' abc-1.restart  #  Needs
to match project name above  ' (which is a legal Linux filename). This file
does not exist. OLD is the FORTRAN term for already existing.

Remove the comment and it should work OK.

Matt