[CP2K-user] DIAGONALIZATION SCF can't convergence

silencesola axu... at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 07:32:57 UTC 2020

  Dear  Marcella Iannuzzi and all cp2k users
 Thanks for your help! I try to set ALPHA from 0.1 to 0.05, but it still
not. Then I use a same but smaller model in VASP. After geo convergence,
the oxygen molecule dissociates. So I think there is a problem in model's
geometry structure.

I really appreciate you for your answer,it helps me a lot.
Regards
silencesola

在2020年11月6日星期五 UTC+8 下午4:59:24<Marcella Iannuzzi> 写道: