[CP2K-user] SCF convergence issues

Женя Елизарова zhene... at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 14:29:42 UTC 2020

Dear  Marcella Iannuzzi

I've just started to explore opportunities of the cp2k package. I've done
some tutorials about single-point calculations of ethane molecule, QM/MM
simulations, and some more. I am very interested in single point energy
calculation for the QM part of the system. As I understood, I have to
define the force_eval section (method - quickstep), and also I have to
define subsections: dft, subsys, qmmm. Did I understand correctly? Also, i
have some questions.
Do I have to define the MM subsection? In subsys section, I should define
the whole system?  How to define for which part of the system run a single
point calculation?
 Could you help me, please?

Best wishes,
Evgenia Elizarova
понедельник, 2 ноября 2020 г. в 11:55:28 UTC+3, Marcella Iannuzzi: