[CP2K-user] [CP2K:14156] Re: GPU testruns fails with: CUDA driver version is insufficient for CUDA runtime version

Alfio Lazzaro alfio.... at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 13:38:50 UTC 2020

OK, sorry, I was a bit vague in my previous post...

So, the totalchain flag sets the SM architecture of the GPU in the arch
files used to compile CP2K.
You can check the local.psmp files for the relevant flags. They are
documented at

https://github.com/cp2k/cp2k/blob/master/INSTALL.md#2j-cuda-optional-improved-performance-on-gpu-systems

Maybe some of the libraries have the wrong path? Could you try a small CUDA
helloworld example and get it to work?

Alfio