[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13431] The result of BSSE correction

shixun sun suns... at gmail.com
Sat May 30 10:56:56 UTC 2020

By the way, I ran the geometry optimization of the compound and when I
calculate the energy, I didn't optimize the fragments separately. I also
calculated the results and I found some relations between these parameters
but still confused, and this BSSE free interaction is a positive number
which hints that it is not stable. And I calculate the binding energy
without BSSE from the former energy calculation, it is negative but kinda
big for a weak interaction.
Looking forward to your kind reply.

shixun sun <suns... at gmail.com> 于2020年5月30日周六 下午6:19写道: