[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13423] Re: PDOS - plotting

Fabian Ducry fabia... at gmail.com
Fri May 29 14:21:44 UTC 2020

Your cell and atom coordinates do not match. Make sure to appropriately
enlarge the cell when adding more atoms. I think you are putting the atoms
of two unit cells into one. Therefore, the geometry is very unphysical and
you get a positive energy.

If you have to turn CONNECTIVITY OFF that means that there is probably an
error in your geometry.

Fabian