[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13395] Re: [CP2K-GPU] GPU acceleration of cp2k

Yuvam Bhateja yuva... at gmail.com
Tue May 26 08:27:37 UTC 2020

I have another option to run cp2k with gpu acceleration actually.
I can use my windows system with dedicated cuda supported GPU to run cp2k.
But again the problem is it has windows and no other OS can be installed
for some reason.

Can you please assist me regarding installing cuda compiled cp2k on windows?