[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13388] Re: [CP2K-GPU] GPU acceleration of cp2k

Yuvam Bhateja yuva... at gmail.com
Tue May 26 07:36:53 UTC 2020

Sir,
Thank you for your reply.
I want to accelerate my cp2k calculation using gpu since my atomic system
is quite big.
As google colab provides free GPU I wish to use that. You mentioned in code
the mpi which is for cpu parallel computing. Is there any way to compile it
using cuda which is for gpu parallelization.

Regards
Yuvam Bhateja