[CP2K-user] Help of Installation with LibXC

Frederick Stein nwfr... at googlemail.com
Mon May 25 06:44:08 UTC 2020

Dear Justin,

You have properly defined the __LIBXC flag but it seems it is undefined for
the preprocessor. I wonder whether other libraries are affected as well. If
you haven't executed it yet, could you run the regtest suite (make
ARCH=<your-arch-file> VERSION=popt test)? Especially the Hartree-Fock tests
are interesting to me because they are using the Libint library.
I could properly compile CP2K 6.1 with your arch file and everything worked
fine to me.

Something different: Do you have to stuck to CP2K 6.1? There is already a
release CP2K 7.1.

Best,
Frederick