[CP2K-user] MP2 on cp2k

Medha Bhaskar bcme... at gmail.com
Sat May 23 09:20:47 UTC 2020

Dear Vladimir,

I am currently using cp2k version 5.1, thank you so much for letting me
know. I will surely follow what you've told me. If possible it would be of
great help if you could tell me how can one calculate Gibbs Free Energy
using MP2?, It would be of great help. Thank you once again for your
response.

Regards,
Medha Bhaskar

>>> https://www.cp2k.org/exercises:2017_uzh_cp2k-tutorial:wfc