[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13346] Re: MP2 on cp2k

Medha Bhaskar bcme... at gmail.com
Sat May 23 09:17:47 UTC 2020

I tried to run the benzene dimer code given on the website to test MP2, as
I know now that MP2 will require a HPC cluster to run, I was getting the
error of *Segmentation fault(core dumped) error.* I am now waiting to
obtain access for the clusters at my University, then I can know if theres
anything wrong in the code I have written. Could you send me a sample
output file of an MP2 code?, I just want to know how the output looks for
it. Thank you

Regards,
Medha Bhaskar

>>> https://www.cp2k.org/exercises:2017_uzh_cp2k-tutorial:wfc