[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13340] Help with printing MO eigenvalues

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Wed May 20 20:32:50 UTC 2020

Hi

the intermediate printing of eigenvalues (before convergence or end of job)
is obviously not correct for k-point calculations.
If I run your input with (defaults)
    &KPOINTS
      SCHEME MONKHORST-PACK 8 8 8
      PARALLEL_GROUP_SIZE  -1      ! Number of processors to be used for a single kpoint
    &END KPOINTS
I get a full printing of kpoints and eigenvalues at the end of the job.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland