[CP2K-user] [CP2K:13301] COF cell optimize exploded

Linfeng Gan linfe... at gmail.com
Sun May 17 01:07:59 UTC 2020

Hi Yingchun,
I don’t think decrease the EPS_DEFAULT value would significantly help to
solve the explosion problem. Normally, a CUTOFF of 1200 is definitely too
large for a system that only have CHO elements. As I posed above 600Ry
seemed was a not bad choice, right. But it didn’t work. I would try a
calculation with EPS_DEFAULT of 1.0e-14 a few days later. I don’t have time
and resources right now. And I will pose results to let you know.